WhatsApp is Trending social media app and every person uses WhatsApp, but we don’t have WhatsApp Auto-reply feature. Today many apps are present in Play store to do auto reply task, so do you think all apps work, NOPE some apps don’t, so I’m here to giving a complete tutorial to setup app and send Auto reply to WhatsApp Messages.
How to send Auto reply to WhatsApp Messages?
This application helps in two ways like auto reply to group and friends.You can also give style to replying text like normal, italic, bold and both with time. lets start with step.
- Download this WhatsReply app.
- You know, you have to open the app. So open the app and go to step 3
- Grant notification permission.
- App automatically asks for permission just enable it.
- In new screen on the notifications for chat then after click next.
- On the new screen the WhatsReply notifies that it will clean up whatsapp notifications for a certain conversation every time when it will answer on behalf of you in that conversation. The same happens to group. After reading the notice click on OK button. In next screen make sure that chat auto reply is on.
- Click on pencil icon and set your own text for reply.
- Then type text message and click save.
Please note that you can write you own message in 180 characters including space. Now set time for reply in group and friends. The Auto-reply WhatsReply will send link in message. However if you want to remove the link the simply un check the link including option.
Note: This post is just for educational purposes. We never encourage illegal or criminal activity.
ENJOY the WhatsApp autoresponder or WhatsApp auto reply android or WhatsApp auto-reply bot on your Android.
Thanks for reading the article please share with your friends. If you want to learn how to send automatic reply of Whats app message with root then please comment below.